QUINOAPLEX R3 Rapid Hair Renewal Formula 125 mL / 4 fl.oz.SKU: QP4P
QUINOAPLEX R₃ binds, moisturizes, and nourishes with natural quinoa protein, restoring even the most damaged hair, giving strength, protection and volume. It improves color retention. With certified organic ingredients in its formulation, QUINOAPLEX R₃ rebuilds hair damaged during chemical color or bleaching.
Care For Your Client
Have you tried QUINOAPLEX Rapid Hair Renewal Formula? Convenient and easy to use QUINOAPLEX is a 3-in-1, single step bond builder and protein conditioner, which surpasses the other “plexes” on sale today!
QUINOAPLEX Rapid Hair Renewal Formula 1.7 fl. oz. / 4 fl. oz. / 17 fl. oz.
QUINOAPLEX organic based bond builder and protein conditioner, binds, moisturizes, and nourishes with natural quinoa protein. It restores even the most damaged hair, giving volume, strength and protection. It improves color retention. With certified organic ingredients in its formulation, it rebuilds hair damaged during chemical color or bleaching.
- Certified organic ingredients incl. quinoa protein and aloe vera
- Free from silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, DEA, and aldehydes
- Gluten-free; GMO-free; Toxic-free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for all hair types
Hair is 85% protein. Hair loses its protein through coloring, bleaching, sun, sea, and washing. This damage results in hair breakage and thinning hair.
- Quinoa protein is the same as hair protein. Use Quinoa between shampoo and conditioner to put it back. Hair is stronger with more body and volume
- Use before coloring or bleaching. More so if hair is damaged or thinning. Hair takes and holds color better. There is less damage from the color or bleach
- Quinoa protein has small molecules. They are small enough to go in to the hair shaft. This reduces hair thinning for men and women
Quinoa is a new active ingredient called the “mother of all grains” due to its high protein content.
- Shown to reduce damage by up to 32%
- Gives 51% shinier, smoother, stronger, more manageable hair
- Visibly glossier, more vibrant hair, guaranteed!
QUINOAPLEX uses it to rebuild damaged and thinning hair. Its effects are immediate.
|Chemical Bond Multiplier||QUINOAPLEX|
|Builds only one disulfide bond chemically with a patented chemical compound called bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate||Builds all four main peptide, disulfide, saline, and hydrogen bonds naturally with hydrolyzed quinoa protein|
|?||Replenishes amino acids|
|Interferes with coloring and can affect color results||Does not interfere with coloring or change color. No change to mix or times|
|Requires a dual step process in color and lightening applications||Single step process for color and lightening applications|
|Coats hair in a film leaving it feeling plastic-like||Penetrates hair shaft leaving hair feeling fresh, smooth and natural|
|Three chemical products in three formulas for use in multiple chemical services and as a hair treatment||Single 3-in-1 natural product for use in multiple chemical services and as a hair treatment|
|Chemical ingredients including bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate||Contains natural hydrolyzed quinoa and certified organic ingredients including quinoa protein and aloe vera|
|Contains many chemicals||Free from silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, DEA, and aldehydes|
|Potentially toxic||Gluten-Free. GMO-Free. Toxic-Free. Hypoallergenic suitable for asthmatics|
|?||Not tested on animals|
Why not give it a try?
QUINOAPLEX Quick Start Guide
- Shampoo hair. Towel dry. Spray in to hair. Section the hair as applied. Lather. Wait 10-15 minutes. Rinse. Use conditioner. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse.
- QUINOAPLEX instantly reverses damage, reviving hair, leaving it radiant
Coloring / Bleaching
- Add 0.17 fl. oz. (1 teaspoon) to color or bleach. It will work with all products. It will not interfere with or change your color.
- Use chemical processes more confidently; hair stays healthier, minimizing itchiness during use
- Spray 3-5 pumps to the scalp. Section the hair as applied. Wait 10 minutes. Rinse.
- QUINOAPLEX helps reduce oil at the roots and improves circulation to the hair follicle. Slows hair thinning for men and women. Hair looks and feels thicker and fuller
How To Use QUINOAPLEX Rapid Hair Renewal Formula
On Fine Hair
Use twice a week as hair care. It improves strength, creates volume and increases resistance. First wash hair, then towel dry. Spray QUINOAPLEX from roots to ends in sections and gently massage. Process for 15 minutes. Then rinse and dry hair. If you desire your hair to be softer, use conditioner after rinsing QUINOAPLEX and process for 3 minutes.
For Oily Scalp
Wash hair and towel dry. Section hair in to thin sections and spray QUINOAPLEX to roots. Do not massage, only spread with your fingertips. Process for 10 minutes, rinse and blow-dry with 122ºF heat. Use twice a week.
For Volume On Fine Hair
Wash hair, spray 5-6 times with QUINOAPLEX to hair while it is still damp. Do not rinse. Blow-dry and style as usual. Do not spray too much, because it may increase weight. If it increases weight, dilute with water.
As A Pre-Coloring Process At Home
There are many amino acids in QUINOAPLEX If you use QUINOAPLEX as hair care one day before the coloring process, coloring results will be more long lasting and vibrant. In addition, if the pH level of hair decreases, hair will be more resilient. First, wash hair and towel dry. Spray QUINOAPLEX from roots to ends and process for 15 minutes. Then rinse and use conditioner. Process for 3 minutes and rinse.
Use As Pre-Coloring Process On Less Damaged Hair
Using QUINOAPLEX on less-damaged hair right before coloring creates a better-looking result by increasing the vitality of the color. First, shampoo hair gently, rinse and towel dry. Spray QUINOAPLEX from roots to ends, process for 15 minutes and rinse. Do not use conditioner. Dry hair completely before continuing the coloring process. This hair care service provides color pigments a stronger bond with hair.
As Pre-Coloring Process On Very Damaged Hair
First, use prepared hair color dye to roots normally, and then spray QUINOAPLEX to ends. Process for 10 minutes and blow-dry ends. After hair is dry, use newly prepared hair color dye to ends and process 15-25 minutes. Rinse and shampoo and condition hair as you would after ONC artofcolor professional service. In this service, clients can use QUINOAPLEX to rebuild hair with quinoa proteins and amino acids at home. Color result is more long lasting, bright and vibrant.
Use QUINOAPLEX the day before bleaching with lightener to make hair healthier. Use QUINOAPLEX from roots to ends, process for 15 minutes and rinse. Towel dry and use conditioner. Process for 5 minutes, rinse and blow dry. Hair is now stronger for bleaching.
You can use QUINOAPLEX while lightening with bleach to protect the hair and scalp. For damaged hair, first spray QUINOAPLEX to the scalp and damaged parts of hair and process for 10 minutes. Do not rinse. Blow-dry hair, then use lightener mixture. To just provide scalp protection before lightening, spray on scalp before using lightener. There is no need to blow dry the roots before using bleach.
Use Before Perming
To protect hair before perming process, use QUINOAPLEX by mixing half (1:1) with water and do not rinse. Make a mixture with 0.33 fl. oz. of QUINOAPLEX and 0.33 fl. oz. of water; use it on washed and clean hair. Then proceed with perm as usual.
Use To Restore Extremely Damaged Hair
To repair and reverse serious damage in over-processed and weak hair, make a mixture with 1 fl. oz. of QUINOAPLEX, 2 teaspoons of citric acid (can purchase online) and 1 fl. oz. of water. Use it on clean, towel-dried hair. Process for 15 minutes, then rinse and use conditioner. Process for 5 minutes and rinse. Complete three times a week to improve the general condition of hair.
Watch The Tutorials
- Application For Color Retention (5.24)
- Use During Bleaching (2:20)
- Application For Roots (7:50)
- Application For BLONDEX (6:32)
- Use For Curl Definition (2:01)
- Application For Oil Reduction (2:01)
- Do not use on thick, coarse, healthy hair
- Leave conditioner in for 5 minutes where indicated
- Do not use straight after coloring, because it can push color out of the hair. Wait 3-4 days
Aqua, **Propanediol, **Coco-glucoside, **Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Quaternium-80, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-22, Magnesium Sulfate, *Symphytum Ofﬁcinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Parfum, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.